Comtrol's RocketPort EXPRESS 8J serial port expansion card provides eight "native" serial ports utilizing a single PCIe card slot and is compatible with all PCI Express bus architectures. The RJ11 serial ports, mounted on the edge of the card, support software configurable RS-232/422/485 serial communications at speeds up to 921.6 Kbps.
Every RocketPort serial card features the high-performance RocketPort processor chip, consisting of a dedicated 44MHz core that minimizes host CPU utilization and optimizes data transmission via larger transmit and- receive buffers than those of 16550 UART chips, commonly used in standard PC serial ports and low-end serial cards.
RocketPort technology enables these cards to outperform other serial expansion cards by handling the transmission of large amounts of data more reliably and efficiently.
Certified Windows drivers, support for the most popular operating systems, and readily available U.S.-based support makes the RocketPort 8J the perfect solution for projects requiring PC-based serial communication.
- Product Type Serial Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number 31310-6
- Manufacturer Comtrol Corporation
- Product Model 31310-6
- Product Name RocketPort EXPRESS 8J 8-port Serial Adapter
- Product Line RocketPort
- Brand Name Comtrol
- Package Contents
- RocketPort EXPRESS 8J 8-port Serial Adapter
- 1 x DVA
- 1 x RJ11 Test Plug
- Software and Documentation CD
- Diagnostic CD
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 3.90 oz
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 4"
- Width 4.7"
- Host Interface PCI Express x1
- Platform Supported PC
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.