C2G 2m LC-LC 50/125 Duplex Multimode OM2 Fiber Cable - Orange - 6ft - Fiber Optic for Network Device - LC Male - LC Male - 50/125 - Duplex Multimode - OM2 - 2m - Orange
Cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber. Specifically designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this cable is fully compatible with multimode applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
- Product Type Network Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number 33028
- Manufacturer C2G
- Product Name 2m LC-LC 50/125 OM2 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange
- Brand Name C2G
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Device Supported Network Device
- Features Molded
- Features Pull Resistant Connector
- Features Impact Resistant
- Features Flex Resistant
- Features Strain Resistant
- Features Crush Resistant
- Connector on First End 2 x LC Male Network
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Color Orange
- Cable Length 6.56 ft
- Connector on Second End 2 x LC Male Network
- Cable Type Fiber Optic
- Core/Cladding Diameter 50/125 m
- Fiber Optic Mode Multi-mode
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.