Cables To Go s Category 5e keystone jacks are designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements. The keystone jack will balance signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz. Jacks are available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color- coded designation port in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with the Cables To Go wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps and comes standard with 50. inch gold plating on the jack contacts.Features: Type: Panel-type Unshielded RJ45 8P8C Termination: 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown for 22-26 AWG solid wires Supports: Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement Includes two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector and 3 color coded designation dust covers with-voice data and Cat5e icons Use: Any unloaded keystone wallplate or patch panel Complies with FCC Part 68
- Product Type Network Connector
- Manufacturer Part Number 35206
- Manufacturer C2G
- Product Name Cat. 5e RJ-45 90-Degree Keystone Jack
- Brand Name C2G
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 0.32 oz
- Color Blue
- Length 2.5"
- Height 0.8"
- Width 0.8"
- Depth 2.5"
- Connector Details RJ-45 Network
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.