C2G 6in Value Series One 3.5mm Stereo Male To Two RCA Stereo Male Y-Cable - Mini-phone Male Stereo - RCA Male Stereo - 6" - Black
Our audio y-adapter cable splits an audio signal or adapts from one connection to another to meet your application needs. This cost-effective cable is quality-made to deliver crisp, clear sound for less. Brass/nickel-plated plugs connect to 26 AWG spiral-wrapped copper-shielded wire. The dual conductor is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI interference. The connectors are fully molded to provide excellent strain relief for durable use.
- Product Type Audio Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number 40421
- Manufacturer C2G
- Product Name Audio Y Cable
- Brand Name C2G
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 0.64 oz
- Color Black
- Cable Length 6"
- Features Molded
- Connector on First End Mini-phone Male Stereo Audio
- Connector on Second End 2 x RCA Male Stereo Audio
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.