C2G DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter for Laptops and Desktops - 1 x DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video - 1 x HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video - Nickel Plated Connector - Black
This adapter is perfect for situations where a computer with a DisplayPort video output must be connected to an HDMI display. The small form factor of this adapter is the perfect size for transport. Connect the adapter directly to the PC and then connect your HDMI cable between the adapter and the display. This adapter features a nickel-plated DisplayPort connector and supports up to a full 1080p resolution.
Please Note: This DisplayPort adapter operates passively and is designed for use with dual mode graphics cards often designated with D++. HDMI audio is supported by this adapter when connected to a device that possesses dual mode and HDMI audio capability. Although the vast majority of source devices support HDMI with audio, some are incapable when using a passive adapter. If you are uncertain if your source device supports HDMI audio with passive adapters, please consult with your computer or graphics card manufacturer to verify.
- Adapts a DisplayPort output to HDMI
- Small and compact design
- Carries a digital audio/video signal at up to a 1080p resolution
- Use with an HDMI cable to complete the solution
- DisplayPort to HDMI / DP to HDMI
- Product Type A/V Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number 54151
- Manufacturer C2G
- Product Name DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Brand Name C2G
- Weight (Approximate) 0.48 oz
- Color Black
- Connector on First End 1 x DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End 1 x HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video
- Adapter Type DisplayPort/HDMI
- Connector Plating Nickel Plated
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.