Xerox Phaser 7100N Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 30 ppm Mono / 30 ppm Color Print - 400 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 52000 Duty Cycle - Ethernet - USB
The Phaser 7100 Color Printer excels at producing exceptional detail and clarity on a wide variety of media - including oversize paper - providing the capabilities you need to ensure every important print job makes a strong impression
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 7100/N
- Manufacturer Xerox Corporation
- Product Model 7100N
- Product Name Phaser 7100N Laser Printer
- Brand Name Xerox
- Product Line Phaser
- Product Series 7100
- Media Size 8.27" x 17.01"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.25"
- Media Size Tabloid - 11" x 17"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Banner - 11.70" x 47.20"
- Media Size A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"
- Media Size 8.50" x 35.40"
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Number of Input Trays Supported 5
- Standard Input Media Capacity 400 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 2050 sheets
- Maximum Memory 2 GB
- Package Contents
- Phaser 7100N Laser Printer
- Starter Toner Cartridges - One of Each (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 3,000 Print Capacity; Black: 5,000 Print Capacity)
- Imaging Drum - One of Each (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black: 24,000 Print Capacity)
- Quick Use Guide
- Quick Install Guide
- Software and Documentation CD (with Drivers, User Manual, System Admin. Guide and Warranty Statement)
- Power Cord
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Gold
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 97 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 16"
- Width 19.7"
- Depth 21.2"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 667 MHz
- Duty Cycle 52000
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 30
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 30
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : 7100N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- System Type : PC/Mac
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.