B&B IE-ModeConverter, SFP/SFP - 2 x Expansion Slots - SFP - 2 x SFP Slots - Rail-mountable, Wall Mountable
Mode converters allow network operators to incorporate multiple fiber types within a network. The IE-ModeConverter provides the ability to accomplish this by working with existing equipment and thus, eliminating replacement costs. With the flexibility to convert fiber between single-mode, multi-mode, single-strand and various wavelengths, one can easily extend network range to reach more remote locations. Additionally, since the IE-ModeConverter is an Industrial Equipment device (IE), the unit operates in environments that demand extended operating temperatures.
The IE-ModeConverter uses SFP modules to provide greater fiber flexibility in the network environment. The hot-swappable nature of the SFPs and the numerous fiber modes and types available allow for easy configuration and future upgrading as network demands evolve.
The SFP modules must be MSA compliant and support the same speed range. The IE-ModeConverter operates as a mode converter only and
not as a rate or media converter.
- USB No
- DVI No
- Network (RJ-45) No
- Management Port No
- Total Number of Ports 2
- Product Type Transceiver/Media Converter
- Manufacturer Part Number 855-19619
- Manufacturer B+B SmartWorx
- Product Name IE-Mode Converter
- Brand Name IMC
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Number of SFP Slots 2
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Form Factor Rail-mountable
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Package Contents
- IE-Mode Converter
- AC Wall Adapter
- Height 0.8"
- Width 1.8"
- Depth 3.4"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.