Measuring less than 3.5 inches deep and 2 inches wide, the IE-MiniMc/IE-Giga-MiniMc converter is the industry's smallest copper-to-fiber media converter, with both data connections on the same side. The converter is a fraction of the cost of other Industrial grade alternatives. It provides the ease and convenience of plug-and-play operation (Auto-Negotiation and Auto-Cross), and multiple power options. 856-18830 is RoHS Compliant.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Number of SC Ports 1
- Total Number of Ports 2
- SC Port Type Duplex
- Product Type Transceiver/Media Converter
- Manufacturer Part Number 856-18830
- Manufacturer B+B SmartWorx
- Product Name IE-Giga-MiniMc Twisted Pair to Fiber Media Converter RoHS Compliant
- Brand Name IMC
- Maximum Distance Supported 984.25 ft
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported Multi-mode
- Package Contents
- IE-Giga-MiniMc Twisted Pair to Fiber Media Converter RoHS Compliant
- AC power adapter
- Country of Origin United States
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Network Technology 1000Base-T
- Network Technology 1000Base-SX
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 11.20 oz
- Height 2.3"
- Width 5.3"
- Depth 3.4"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.