StarTech.com 1m Fiber Optic Cable - 10 Gb Aqua - Multimode Duplex 50/125 - LSZH - LC/SC - OM3 - LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable - LC Male - SC Male - 3.28ft - Aqua
Perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment, this high speed 10 Gigabit Multimode Duplex Fiber Cable is terminated with LC and SC connectors, and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds.Suited for a broad range of environments, A50FBLCSC1 is housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire - making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- Product Type Network Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number A50FBLCSC1
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name 10Gb Fiber Optic Duplex Cable
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Color Aqua
- Device Supported Switch
- Device Supported Hub
- Device Supported Router
- Device Supported Network Device
- Cable Length 3.28 ft
- Data Transfer Rate 1.25 GB/s
- Features Flame Retardant
- Features Halogen Free
- Connector on First End 2 x LC Male Network
- Connector on First End Male Network
- Cable Characteristic Patch Cable
- Connector on Second End 2 x SC Male Network
- Cable Type Fiber Optic
- Core/Cladding Diameter 50/125 m
- Fiber Optic Mode Multi-mode
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.