APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Tower/Rack-Mountable UPS - 3000VA/2100W - 14.1 Minute Full Load - 1 x NEMA L6-30R, 2 x NEMA L6-20R, 12 x NEMA 5-20R
APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Tower/Rack-Mountable UPS provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. When runtime requirements are in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS RT has the ability to be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands of business-critical systems.
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time 2.50 Hour
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) 14.10 Minute
- Product Type Dual Conversion Online UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number SURTD3KRMXL3U-TF5
- Manufacturer American Power Conversion Corp
- Product Name Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Tower/Rack-Mountable UPS
- Product Line Smart-UPS
- Product Series RT
- Brand Name APC
- Package Contents
- Smart-UPS RT 3000VA Tower/Rack-Mountable UPS
- CD with Software
- Rack Mounting Support Rails
- Smart UPS Signaling RS-232 Cable
- User Manual
- 2 x Battery Modules
- Weight (Approximate) 221 lb
- Form Factor Tower/Rack Mountable
- Rack Height 5U
- Height 8.6"
- Width 19"
- Depth 26"
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Output Voltage 208 V AC
- Load Capacity (VA) 3000 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt) 2100 W
- Receptacles 1 x NEMA L6-20R
- Receptacles 12 x NEMA 5-20R
- Receptacles 2 x NEMA L6-30R
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.