SIIG DisplayPort to DVI Adapter - DisplayPort/DVI for Video Device, Monitor, TV - 9" - 1 x DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video - 1 x DVI-D Female Digital Video - Black
SIIG's DisplayPort to DVI adapter is designed for connecting the latest DisplayPort-equipped computer systems to DVI-D Single Link equipped monitors, providing optimal video quality. It comes with 20-pin DisplayPort (male) to 15-pin VGA (female) connectors and quad-shielded cable with PVC jacket for maximum video performance and prevention of signal loss. The DisplayPort to VGA Adapter is the cost-effective tool to enable your DisplayPort-equipped desktop or notebook system to work with the DVI displays for high quality video images.
The DisplayPort to DVI adapter delivers video bandwidth of up to 1.65 Gb/s. It supports HDTV resolutions of 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, and 1080p, as well as PC VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA display modes, HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection). It is compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 (both 1.62 & 2.7 Gb/s) & DVI 1.1 (up to 1.65 Gb/s) specifications and backed by SIIG's limited lifetime warranty.
- Product Type Video Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number CB-DP0072-S1
- Manufacturer SIIG, Inc
- Product Name DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Brand Name SIIG
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Color Black
- Cable Length 9"
- Device Supported Video Device
- Device Supported Monitor
- Device Supported TV
- Shielding Yes
- Connector on First End 1 x 20-pin DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.1 Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End 1 x 24-pin DVI-D Female DVI 1.1 Digital Video
- Cable Type DisplayPort/DVI
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.