QVS Premium CC388M1-02 Coaxial UltraThin VGA Cable - Coaxial - 2 ft - 1 x HD-15 Male VGA - 1 x HD-15 Male VGA - Shielding
Connects any VGA/QXGA video to any computer, switch or splitter with HD15 female port. Supports all monitors including analog flat panel display, high resolution desktop, CAD and graphic workstations. It is fully-wired for maximum compatibility with both PC and HDTV applications. UltraThin diameter provides space-saving design and flexibility not found on regular VGA cables. Interchangeable mounting allows you to replace the thumbscrews with included stand-off screws and can be mounted on a face plate. Unlike other thin VGA cable, this high performance cable goes up to 200ft without signal booster, and triple shielding for maximum graphics performance, prevents signal loss, screen ghosting & loss of color.
- Product Type Video Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number CC388M1-02
- Manufacturer QVS
- Product Model CC388M1-02
- Product Name Premium CC388M1-02 Coaxial UltraThin VGA Cable
- Product Line UltraThin
- Brand Name QVS
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Cable Length 2 ft
- Shielding Yes
- Features Molded
- Connector on First End 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA
- Connector on Second End 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA
- Cable Type Coaxial
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.