The CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP600LCD uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards mid- to high-end computer systems against surges/spikes and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or blackouts.
The CP600LCD unit has a capacity of 600VA/340Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including four (4) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6). It has one (1) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7Ah battery and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $175,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display - The innovative front panel displays 11 different UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, and silent mode.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel saves open files and "hibernates" your PC to increase the run-time of the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate indicators of the status of your UPS and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- -Year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enable CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- #1 Rated Technical Support Team - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
- Environmental Certification : RoHS/Energy Star
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.