Simultaneously scan both sides of a driver's license, identity or insurance card in one pass with the Ambir DS687 Duplex A6 ID card scanner. Featuring a 1.5 mm wide paper path, the DS687 adeptly handles even the most challenging scan jobs, including embossed characters. Ideal for capturing ID data at healthcare facility admissions, hospitality registration, point of sale environments and financial institutions or anywhere customers and clients need to provide identity data.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Sheetfed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number DS687-AS
- Manufacturer Ambir Technology, Inc
- Product Model DS687
- Product Name DS687 Duplex A6 ID Card Scanner
- Brand Name Ambir
- Package Contents
- DS687 Duplex A6 ID Card Scanner
- Software and Driver CD
- Cleaning and Calibration Kit
- USB Cable
- Protective Case
- Photo Sleeve
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 11.20 oz
- Height 1.7"
- Width 2.6"
- Depth 8"
- Media Size 4.20" x 7.25"
- Color Depth 48-bit
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 8-bit
- Maximum Mono Scan Speed (sec) 4.5
- Large Format No
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Product Model : DS687
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.