The EnGenius ENS202EXT is a high-powered, long-range 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 Outdoor Access Point delivering data rates up to 300Mbps and is ideal for providing connectivity to a small business network and its Internet connection for restaurant patrons, or for students and employees in educational or corporate campus venues.
ENS202EXT is compliant with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. It features two omni-directional 5 dBi MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antennas that coupled with its strong transmit power of up to 400mW make it a compelling performance solution for small and growing businesses at a very affordable price.
ENS202EXT also features a robust security feature set that includes support for 64/128/256-bit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x RADIUS authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering.
ENS202EXT has an IP65 rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture.
- High 400mW Transmit Power Delivers Long-Range Coverage
- Ensures robust signal to achieve longer range. Offers superior wireless network coverage over other brands
- Wireless N Speed
- Up to 300 Mbps when connected to another 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 device. Complies with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards
- Two External Omni-Directional Antennas Maximize Wireless Connectivity
- Two detachable 5 dBi omni-directional high-gain antennas. Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output (MIMO) antenna technology. External antenna connectors support optional installer-acquired high-gain antenna upgrade
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging
- Can be configured to broadcast up to four (4) SSIDs. Each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights.
- User-friendly Installation Kit
- Includes a proprietary PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) kit comprised of a PoE injector and Power Adapter. Also includes a mast mount kit with binding strap.
- Number of Antennas : 2
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.