Brainboxes ES-257 Ethernet To Serial Device Server - Twisted Pair - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - 2 x Serial Port - 10/100Base-TX - Fast Ethernet
Ethernet to Serial device server providing access to two RS232 serial ports. Up to 230,400 data transfer rates, coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Our ES range provides a simple, instant cable replacement providing network integration. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser. For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Serial Port Yes
- Number of Serial Ports 2
- Product Type Device Server
- Manufacturer Part Number ES-257
- Manufacturer Brainboxes Limited
- Product Model ES-257
- Product Name ES-257 Ethernet To Serial Device Server
- Brand Name Brainboxes
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- ES-257 Ethernet To Serial Device Server
- Installation CD Including Manual
- Microsoft Signed Drivers & Utilities
- Power Supply
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Network Standard 10/100Base-TX
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 8.50 oz
- Height 1"
- Width 3.6"
- Depth 3"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.