Belkin F9P609-05R-DP 6-Outlets Power Strip - 6 - 5 ft Cord - 24 A Current - 125 V AC Voltage - 1.88 kW
At a Glance:
- 6 outlets
- 5 ft. heavy-duty power cord
- Limited One-Year Warranty
1. 5 ft. heavy-duty power cord
2. On/off switch
3. 6 outlets
MULTIPLE OUTLETS FOR UP TO SIX DEVICES
The Belkin 6-Outlet Power Strip turns one outlet into six. Simply plug the power strip into any AC wall outlet, press the rocker switch to "on" and connect your device.
CONVENIENT POWER SOURCE FOR HOME ESSENTIALS
Ideal for a home office, entertainment center, or any room with multiple electronic devices, the Belkin 6-Outlet Power Strip provides convenient, single-source powering of cellphone chargers, radios, laptops, and other home essentials. A straightforward on/off switch makes for easy operation.
SPACE-SAVING DESIGN PLUGS INTO ANY WALL OUTLET
The Belkin 6-Outlet Power Strip has a slender, space-saving design. The plug works with any AC outlet.
HEAVY-DUTY FIVE-FOOT POWER CORD
Protect your connected devices while keeping the Belkin 6-Outlet Power Strip out of the way thanks to a five-foot power cord. Its heavy-duty design helps protect the cord from damage and ensures optimal power flow to your devices.
- Belkin 6-Outlet Power Strip with five-foot cord
- Product Type Power Strip
- Manufacturer Part Number F9P609-05R-DP
- Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
- Product Model F9P609-05R-DP
- Product Name F9P609-05R-DP 6-Outlets Power Strip
- Brand Name Belkin
- Weight (Approximate) 12.80 oz
- Height 10.6"
- Width 2.9"
- Depth 1.5"
- Receptacles 6
- Cord Length 5 ft
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.