StarTech.com 92x25mm Ball Bearing Quiet Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 Connector - 92.5mm - 1600rpm Ball Bearing
This quiet, dual ball-bearing (9.25cm) Case Fan offers a cost-effective solution for replacing a non-functional or noisy fan in your PC. Powered through a simple TX3 connection to the host computer power supply, the 8cm case fan helps keep your computer running at optimal temperatures for stable system performance.
- Connectors TX3 Female
- Product Type Cooling Fan
- Manufacturer Part Number FAN9X25TX3L
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name 92mm Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Application/Usage Drive
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Material Plastic Fan Enclosure
- Fan Diameter 92.5 mm
- Weight (Approximate) 3.81 oz
- Fan Height 3.62"
- Fan Width 3.62"
- Fan Depth 0.98"
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Air Flow 35.7 CFM
- Noise Levels 25 dB(A)
- Fan Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Fan Speed (rpm) 1600 rpm
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.