StarTech.com 2m Fiber Optic Cable - Multimode Duplex 62.5/125 - LSZH - ST/ST - OM1 - ST to ST Fiber Patch Cable - ST Male Network - ST Male Network - 6.56ft - Orange
Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable. The FIBSTST2 2-meter (6.6ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated at both ends with ST (male) connectors, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
This ST-ST patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
To ensure optimum performance, our multimode fiber duplex cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty, our ST-ST Multimode Fiber Patch cable is guaranteed to provide long-lasting dependability, and top quality performance.
- Product Type Network Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number FIBSTST2
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name Duplex Fiber Optic Multimode Patch Cable
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Color Orange
- Cable Length 6.56 ft
- Device Supported Network Device
- Features Flame Retardant
- Features Corrosion Resistant
- Cable Characteristic Patch Cable
- Connector on First End 2 x ST Male IEEE 802.3 Network
- Connector on Second End 2 x ST Male IEEE 802.3 Network
- Cable Type Fiber Optic
- Core/Cladding Diameter 62.5/125 m
- Fiber Optic Mode Multi-mode
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.