Full 24-port or 48-port PoE Solution, Plus Easy Browser-based Management
NETGEAR ProSafe Smart Switches fill the gap between unmanaged and fully managed switches. The family of ProSafe Smart Switches is designed for growing businesses that want control over their network without the cost and complexity of a full Layer 2 management implementation. These PoE-capable Smart Switches, the GS724TP and GS748TP, provide power and data using built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE on all 24 or 48 ports. In addition, they offer an intuitive Web-based management tool for quick and easy deployment and configuration making it ideal for deploying access points, VoIP phones and IP-based surveillance cameras. This switch is equipped with highly advanced features such as access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, enhanced QoS, rate limiting and IGMP snooping among others to provide a small and medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth, while providing scalability and reliability. With the utility of 24 or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, two or four combination (copper/hot-swappable small form-factor pluggable (SFP)) Gigabit ports for optional fiber connectivity, growing business networks, classrooms and workgroups can benefit from superior performance and keep up with expanding network needs. These high-performing switches feature a non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 48 Gbps or 96 Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput.
- Stack Port No
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number GS748TP-100NAS
- Manufacturer Netgear, Inc
- Product Model GS748TP
- Product Name ProSafe 48-Port 10/100/1000 Smart PoE Switch
- Product Line ProSafe
- Brand Name Netgear
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Number of SFP Slots 4
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- ProSafe 48-Port 10/100/1000 Smart PoE Switch
- Rubber Footpads
- Power Cord
- Rack-mount Kit
- Resource CD
- Installation Guide
- Warranty/Support Information Card
- Layer Supported 2
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Form Factor Desktop
- Weight (Approximate) 14.50 lb
- Height 1.6"
- Width 17.3"
- Depth 15.2"
- Power Source Power Supply
- Manageable Yes
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.