StarTech.com 2 Port USB to RS232 RS422 RS485 Serial Adapter with COM Retention - 1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male RS-232/422/485 Serial
The ICUSB2324852 2 Port USB to RS232 RS422 RS485 Serial Adapter with COM Retention lets you connect every type of serial device to your USB-enabled computer, whether it be for RS232, RS422, or RS485 communication. The adapter features a 9-pin (DB9) male and a 5-pin terminal block serial connector as well as dip-switch controls for easy port configuration with minimal software requirements. The adapter also supports using 2 ports simultaneously, including with mixed protocols; for example RS-232 on port 1, and RS-485 on port 2, or a number of other combinations.
For a convenient, and clean installation in office or industrial settings, the RS232/RS422/RS485 USB Adapter is wall-mountable and fully powered via the host USB connection, providing power to the attached serial device without requiring an external power adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Number of USB Ports 1
- Product Type Serial Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number ICUSB2324852
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name 2 Port USB to RS232 RS422 RS485 Serial Adapter with COM Retention
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 10.58 oz
- Form Factor External
- Width 1.7"
- Host Interface USB
- Platform Supported PC
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.