Elite Screens iWB52VWM Insta-DEM Wall Mount Pliable Magnetic Projection Screen (52" 4:3 Aspect Ratio) (VersaWhite) - 31" x 41.3" - VersaWhite
The self-adhesive dry erase whiteboard projection screen with VersaWhite 1.1 gain material is the Ideal solution for short throw projectors and educational training facilities in need of both a projection screen and a writing surface.
- Product Type Projection Screen
- Manufacturer Part Number IWB52VWM
- Manufacturer Elite Screens, Inc
- Product Model iWB52VWM
- Product Name Insta-DEM iWB52VWM Projection Screen
- Product Line Insta-DEM
- Brand Name Elite Screens
- Package Contents
- Insta-DEM iWB52VWM Projection Screen
- Cup Holder
- Assembly Required No
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification GREENGUARD
- Weight (Approximate) 4.40 lb
- Mount Type Wall Mount
- Height 31"
- Width 41.3"
- Depth 0"
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Diagonal Image Size 52"
- Screen Fabric VersaWhite
- Front Projection Yes
- Screen Height 31"
- Screen Width 41.3"
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.