SIIG 3-port PCI Express USB Adapter - PCI Express 2.1 - Plug-in Card - 4 USB Port(s) - 1 SATA Port(s) - 4 USB 3.0 Port(s)
SIIG's DP USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe i/e is a high performance adapter card designed to instantly add four additional USB 3.0 ports (1 internal and 3 external) to your PCIe-enabled desktop computer. Its USB 3.0 interface delivers ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rate of up to 5Gb/s, and allows you to hot-swap devices (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. It supports per port over-current protection to protect connected devices and the board itself from unforeseen power surges, offers backward compatibility for USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices and supports the simultaneous operation of USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. This dual profile USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe host adapter works with a wide variety of high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, including USB 3.0 hard disk drive enclosures, high-resolution webcams, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, and multi-channel audio devices.
- Total Number of USB Ports 4
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 4
- Number of SATA Ports 1
- Product Type USB Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number JU-P40212-S1
- Manufacturer SIIG, Inc
- Product Model JU-P40212-S1
- Product Name 3-port PCI Express USB Adapter
- Brand Name SIIG
- Package Contents
- 3-port PCI Express USB Adapter
- Spare Low Profile Bracket
- Driver CD
- User Manual
- Platform Supported PC
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 3.50 oz
- Color Green
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 3.4"
- Width 4.7"
- Host Interface PCI Express 2.1
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.