StarTech.com 6 ft Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.2 Adapter Cable M/M - DisplayPort 4k - Mini DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video - DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video - 6ft - Black
Create a high-resolution 4k x 2k connection with HBR2 support between your Mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop and a standard DP monitor. The MDP2DPMM6 6ft Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable, features a Mini DP male connector on one end, and a DP male connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop (including the Mac family of products) to an HDTV, monitor or projector that uses a standard DisplayPort connection.
The mDP to DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps. The cable also supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and provides optional audio support.
The MDP2DPMM6 is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty, for guaranteed reliability and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP and DPCP capability.
Please Note: Newer laptop and desktop computers (e.g. Apple) come equipped with Thunderbolt ports only. Our Mini DP to DP Cables can be connected to the Thunderbolt ports, enabling you to connect your DP compatible displays.
- Product Type A/V Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number MDP2DPMM6
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name 6 ft Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.2 Adapter Cable M/M - DisplayPort 4k
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 2.65 oz
- Color Black
- Cable Length 6 ft
- Device Supported Monitor
- Device Supported Projector
- Device Supported Audio/Video Device
- Device Supported Notebook
- Device Supported TV
- Connector on First End 1 x 20-pin Mini DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End 1 x 20-pin DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Cable Type DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort
- Connector Plating Gold Plated
- Supported Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.