Transition Networks N-FXE-ST-02 Fast Ethernet Card - PCI Express x1 - 1 Port(s) - 1 x ST Port(s) - Low-profile
N-FXE-xx-02 is a Fiber Fast Ethernet to PCI-Express (PCIe) bus adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3u and 100Base-FX standards. It provides up to 200Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end systems. In addition, with advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, the adapter provides added performance, flexible configuration and secure networking to users in a standards-based environment.
The PCI-Express (PCIe) design gives you the maximum possible bandwidth and bus efficiency, along with low power consumption.
For users equipped with PCI-Express systems, N-FXE-xx-02 provides the ability to easily build or connect to the Fast Ethernet fiber networks.
- Host Interface PCI Express x1
- Number of ST Ports 1
- Total Number of Ports 1
- Product Type Fast Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number N-FXE-ST-02
- Manufacturer Transition Networks, Inc
- Product Model N-FXE-ST-02
- Product Name N-FXE-ST-02 Fast Ethernet Card
- Brand Name Transition Networks
- Package Contents
- N-FXE-ST-02 Fast Ethernet Card
- Low-Profile Bracket
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Network Technology 100Base-FX
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 2.7"
- Width 4.3"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
|Brand||Transition Networks Inc|
|Manufacturer||Transition Networks Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.