Tripp Lite 14ft Cat5e / Cat5 350MHz Molded Patch Cable RJ45 M/M Green 14' - 14ft - 1 x RJ-45 Male - 1 x RJ-45 Male - Green
Tripp Lite's 14-ft. green category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Product Type Network Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number N002-014-GN
- Manufacturer Tripp Lite
- Product Name Cat5e Patch Cable
- Brand Name Tripp Lite
- Package Contents
- Cat5e Patch Cable
- 14-ft. Cat5e Green Patch Cable Molded 350MHz
- Color Green
- Cable Length 14 ft
- Cable Characteristic Patch Cable
- Connector on First End 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Connector on Second End 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Cable Type Category 5e
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.