StarTech.com 75 ft Orange Snagless Cat6 UTP Patch Cable - Category 6 - 75 ft - 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - Orange
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections. The N6PATCH75OR Cat 6 Patch Cable (75 ft) meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections, and features a durable orange PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat 6 patch cable features a snagless design that protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. The cable also features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
Constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat 6 Patch Cord delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
100% Copper - a better value
StarTech.com Cat6 cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable based on a copper-coated aluminum core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
24 AWG Wire
This Cat6 cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality copper wire, our cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
50-micron Gold Connectors
This Cat 6 patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- Product Type Network Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number N6PATCH75OR
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name 75 ft Orange Snagless Cat6 UTP Patch Cable
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Color Orange
- Cable Length 75 ft
- Features Molded
- Features Snagless
- Cable Characteristic Patch Cable
- Connector on First End 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Connector on Second End 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Cable Type Category 6
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.