StarTech.com 2 Port PCI RS422/485 Serial Adapter Card with 161050 UART - 2 x 9-pin DB-9 Male RS-422/485 Serial Universal PCI
Add two RS422/485 serial ports through a standard or low profile PCI expansion slot. The PCI2S4851050 2-Port PCI Serial Adapter Card (RS422/RS485) with 161050 UART adds two DB9 RS422/RS485 serial ports, using a single PCI expansion slot.
The PCI serial card offers a high performance 16C1050 UART and supports both 2-wire and 4-wire RS485 modes. The card delivers an efficient single-chip design and a large 256-byte transit/receive FIFO buffer that work together to provide high-speed serial communication while reducing the overall load on the system CPU.
With the included standard and low profile/half-height brackets, this PCI serial expansion card suits a broad range of system form factors, and is a perfect addition for connecting RS422/485 serial devices to a host computer. For added versatility, the RS422/RS485 adapter is able to accommodate 3.3 or 5V PCI/PCI-X slots.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Number of Serial Ports (External) 2
- Product Type Serial Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number PCI2S4851050
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name 2 Port PCI RS422/485 Serial Adapter Card with 161050 UART
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Package Contents
- 2 Port PCI RS422/485 Serial Adapter Card with 161050 UART
- Standard and Low Profile/half-height Brackets
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 2 oz
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 1.8"
- Width 0.6"
- Card Height Dual-profile
- Host Interface Universal PCI
- Platform Supported PC
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.