The Pyle Pro PDICS82 two-way in-ceiling speaker system delivers quality sound to any room in your home or office without cluttering floor space. The unit measures 6.5" round, equipped with a 1" high temperature voice coil and 1.5" tweeter cup for a full, rich sound. These speakers pump out up to 150 watts max, achieving a frequency response of 60 Hz to 16 kHz.
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number PDICS82
- Manufacturer PyleUSA
- Product Model PDICS82
- Product Name PDICS82 Speaker
- Brand Name Pyle
- Weight (Approximate) 3.69 lb
- Color Gray
- Form Factor In-wall
- Height 10.6"
- Width 10.6"
- Depth 4.4"
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Crossover Type 2-way
- Minimum Frequency Response 60 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 16 kHz
- PMPO Output Power 150 W
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Grey
- Height : 10.6
- Width : 10.6
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.