CyberPower Metered PDU20MVHVIEC24F 24-Outlets PDU - 4 x IEC 60320 C19, 20 x IEC 60320 C13 - Zero U Vertical Rackmount
The CyberPower 24-outlet (24 Front) 0U vertical rack mount metered power distribution unit (PDU20MVHVIEC24F) provides 200/230V 20A output. It distributes power to 24 IEC-320 (4-C19 and 20-C13) receptacles from a single IEC-320 C20 plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. The current draw for connected equipment is displayed in amps on the front LCD for real-time load monitoring. Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, this unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It supports vertical, horizontal and wall mount installation, includes a cord retention tray and is ETL/RoHS certified. A lifetime warranty ensures that this PDU is free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
- Product Type PDU
- Manufacturer Part Number PDU20MVHVIEC24F
- Manufacturer CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Model PDU20MVHVIEC24F
- Product Name Metered PDU20MVHVIEC24F 24-Outlets PDU
- Brand Name CyberPower
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 6.58 lb
- Form Factor Vertical Rackmount
- Height 48"
- Width 1.8"
- Depth 2.3"
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Output Voltage 230 V AC
- Input Receptacles IEC 60320 C20
- Output Receptacles 4 x IEC 60320 C19
- Output Receptacles 20 x IEC 60320 C13
- Protection Type Overload Protection
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.