Tripp Lite PDUMH30HV19NET Switched, Metered with Remote Monitoring Power Distribution Unit PDU 2U 208/240V 14 Outlets 30 Amp
PDUMH30HV19NET Switched 2U rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 208/240V (agency de-rated to 24 amps). Includes attached L6-30P input plug and 14 switched outlets (8 C13 and 6 C19). Visual and remote current monitoring tracks total output current with options for display and monitoring load information separately on C13 and C19 load banks. Supports 2U rackmount installation in 19 inch rack enclosures. 2POSTRMKITWM enables installation in 2 post relay racks. Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
Tripp Lite Switched, Metered Rack Power Distribution Units enable a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions by giving IT Managers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remotely monitor PDU power consumption and in-rack environmental conditions. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled via a built-in web/network interface, enabling remote reboot of unresponsive network hardware. User defined power-up and power-down outlet sequences ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as devices are powered on. Programmable load-shedding of less critical devices at user-defined intervals extends UPS uptime in response to power failures. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked-off to prevent powering of unauthorized hardware. PDU power consumption (current) is displayed locally and can be monitored via the web/network interface, with user-defined alarms to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature/humidity probe enables remote monitoring of in-rack environmental conditions and alarms for up to 3 SRSWITCH door access sensor and other contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring, notification and logging of all on-board reporting functions with user-specified alarm thresholds and actions for each reported condition. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface.
- 208/240V 30A maximum capacity (agency de-rated to 24 amps) Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface in 2U rackmount form factor
- L6-30P input plug; 8 C13 and 6 C19 controllable outlets
- Supports individually controllable output receptacles, current metering, network monitoring and remote control via built-in web/network monitoring and control card
- Offers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual PDU receptacle on a programmable or real-time basis
- Switchable outlets enable a number of advanced networking abilities, such as remote reboot on-demand of locked IT equipment, custom power-on/power-off outlet sequencing, automatic load-shedding of optional loads during power failures and disabling unused outlets to prevent the connection of unauthorized equipment loads
- Remote interface provides data regarding input power conditions, load level and individual outlet power status via secure network or web browser interface
- Supports notification and logging of all major power events and user specified alarm thresholds
- Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity probe enables remote monitoring of environmental conditions and the ability to report conditions from up to two contact-closure sensors
- Optional ENVIROSENSE accessory also supports the connection of up to three SRSWITCH door access sensors or other contact-closure sensors to selectively notify, monitor and log reported conditions
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock support maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is shut down and unpowered
- 2-tier level access allows an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring and/or management of all intelligent PDUs and similarly equipped UPS systems
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps give users the added advantage of having an immediate event notification
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP
- Front panel ammeter with push-button toggle switch displays power consumption for all 3 loading segments (8 C13 outlets in bank 1, 6 C19 outlets in bank 2 and total load of bank 1&2 combined)
- On initial power-up, outlets are automatically energized at 250 millisecond intervals to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction and mains circuit overloads
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- 2U rackmount installation supported in 4 post rack enclosures
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables installation in 2 post relay racks
- Package Includes:
- Rackmount PDU
- Installable 2U mounting brackets
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.