Pyle Hydra PLMR19W Marine Flash Audio Player - 200 W RMS - iPod/iPhone Compatible - Single DIN - Detachable Faceplate - LCD Display - MP3, WMA - AM, FM - 30 x AM/FM Preset - SD, MultiMediaCard (MMC) - Bluetooth - USB - Auxiliary Input
Pyle's Hydra series has the solution for your marine audio needs - this PLMR19W head unit is capable of tuning AM/FM, weatherband (so you'll always be prepared), and playing MP3s from your USB stick or SD card. It's rated at 4 x 50 watts, so each speaker has plenty of independent power. And it comes with everything you've come to expect from a modern head unit: a 30 station memory, an auxiliary input to hook up an MP3 player or iPod, and a dot matrix LCD display. The LCD screen is backlit and shows relevant track info. A wireless remote control means you can change tracks without having to get up. Adjust volume, bass, treble, balance, and fader using the built-in controls, all illuminated by cool blue light. Marine coating keeps this head unit ticking through the elements. Pyle's head units will have your music sounding great at the dock or in the middle of the ocean.
- Audio Formats MP3
- Audio Formats WMA
- RMS Output Power 200 W
- USB Yes
- Auxiliary Input Yes
- Screen Type LCD
- Product Type Marine Flash Audio Player
- Manufacturer Part Number PLMR19W
- Manufacturer PyleUSA
- Product Model PLMR19W
- Product Name AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Radio w/SD/MMC/USB & Weather Band
- Product Line Hydra
- Brand Name Pyle
- Memory Card Supported SD
- Memory Card Supported MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Package Contents
- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Radio w/SD/MMC/USB & Weather Band
- Remote Control
- iPod/iPhone Compatible Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 1.97 lb
- Height 1.9"
- Width 7"
- Depth 6.3"
- DIN Size Single DIN
- Faceplate Style Detachable Faceplate
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Tuner AM
- Tuner FM
- Station Presets 30 - AM/FM
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.