Create cost-effective, paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, DVDs, banners, and more. Wireless interface offers easy connectivity print from virtually anywhere or share on a network. Supports ultra-fast, high-quality printing at up to 93 labels per minute. Capable of printing postage right from your desk. Print labels on-the-go using the free, Brother iPrint&Label app download. Offers eye-catching, pre-designed labels and banners. Auto cutter offers a clean and accurate finished edge. Print 1 or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. Wide variety of convenient, drop-in labeling supplies available. No ink or toner needed. Windows and Mac compatible.
- The QL-710W wireless label printer offers easy connectivity print from virtually anywhere or share on a network
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, and more
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute*
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels. This high-speed label printer also prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- Print labels on-the-go using the free, Brother iPrint&Label app download
- Use the automatic cutter for precise cuts after each label is printed or to create custom-sized labels
- Convenient, drop-in rolls. No ink or toner needed
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text and graphics
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Print Resolution : 300 x 600 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.