The SecureBox SDS2101 device servers offers the most secure way to add formerly isolated electronic equipment to the Ethernet network. With this capability, virtually any device with a serial port can be remotely accessed and controlled securely over the network or the Internet. This adds an unprecedented level of flexibility and efficiency to your business, and breathes new life into your existing equipment.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Serial Port Yes
- Number of Serial Ports 2
- Product Type Device Server
- Manufacturer Part Number SD2101002-11
- Manufacturer Lantronix, Inc
- Product Model SDS2101
- Product Name SecureBox SDS2101 Device Server
- Product Line SecureBox
- Brand Name Lantronix
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Network Standard 10/100Base-TX
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 14.11 oz
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 0.9"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 3.7"
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
|Brand||Lantronix Device Networking|
|Manufacturer||Lantronix Device Networking|
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.