SMART 2200NET line interactive UPS offers battery derived AC output during power outages voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages plus network-grade AC surge suppression. 2200VA / 1700 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking telecom and other sensitive electronic devices. Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 27 minutes at half load (1100VA / 850 watts) and 11 minutes at full load (2200VA / 1700 watts). Runtime is further expandable with optional external BP24V33 battery packs (output VA is derated as external battery packs are added see specifications). Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits maintain 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 87-140V. Includes 6 fully protected NEMA 5-15R outlets with 2 single outlet load banks that can be individually powered off and back on again via software interface. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software enables configurable network broadcast messaging email notification event logging and running user defined script commands. Offers simultaneous monitoring of up to 3 directly connected devices through included DB9 contact closure and RS-232 enabled interfaces or the monitoring of any number of additional servers over IP with included PowerAlert monitoring software. In addition to the contact closure monitoring of on battery low battery and power restored messaging built-in RS-232 interface supports messaging of UPS and line power status including AC line voltage DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity. Supports activate self-test and UPS output power control for delayed or immediate reboot of connected equipment. Diagnostic LEDs (indicate 17 performance conditions). UL (USA) cUL (Canada) NOM (Mexico) FCC Class A (Business) Listed.
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) 11 Minute
- Manufacturer Part Number SMART2200
- Manufacturer Tripp Lite
- Product Name SMART2200NET 2200VA UPS Smart w/PowerAlert
- Product Line Smart
- Brand Name Tripp Lite
- Package Contents
- SMART2200NET 2200VA UPS Smart w/PowerAlert
- PowerAlert Monitoring Software CD
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 87 V AC - 140 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 120 V AC
- Load Capacity (VA) 2200 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt) 1700 W
- Receptacles 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Color Class : Grey
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.