Tripp Lite's SMART 700SER is an intelligent, line-interactive UPS with DB9 serial port. It protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 6 minutes at full load during power failures. 700VA/450 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations. Includes a total of 6 UPS supported outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in DB9 serial port. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Wall mountable with user-supplied UPSWM wallmount bracket. 2 Year Warranty standard. 3 Year Warranty with product registration.
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time 4 Hour
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) 6 Minute
- Product Type Line-interactive UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number SMART700SER
- Manufacturer Tripp Lite
- Product Name SmartPro Tower 700SER UPS
- Product Line SmartPro
- Brand Name Tripp Lite
- Package Contents
- SmartPro Tower 700SER UPS
- SMART 700SER UPS System
- Monitoring cable
- PowerAlert unattended shutdown and UPS/Power monitoring software
- Instruction manual with warranty information
- Weight (Approximate) 22 lb
- Form Factor Tower
- Height 11.8"
- Width 7.3"
- Depth 7.8"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Output Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 120 V AC
- Load Capacity (VA) 700 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt) 450 W
- Switching Time 4 ms
- Receptacles 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.