StarTech.com VGA over Cat 5 UTP Video Extender Repeater for Line of ST121 VGA Extenders - 500 ft. 150 m - 1 x 2 - VGA - 500ft
Add 1 or 2 displays to your VGA over Cat5 extension. The ST121EXT VGA over Cat 5 UTP Video Extender Repeater allows you to further extend your VGA signal over Cat5 or better cabling. This device is specially designed for use with the StarTech.com ST121 VGA Video over Cat 5 extender series, which is comprised of a transmitter unit (ST1214T, ST1218T or ST121UTP) and an ST121R receiver unit. The ST121EXT VGA extender repeater adds to the overall extension distance capability, for a total of 300 meters (1000 feet) between the transmitter and receiver unit and also features a VGA output allowing you to connect an additional display at the mid-point of your setup. For even more versatility, up to three ST121EXT repeater units can be used between the transmitter and receiver units, allowing monitors to be connected at each repeater station while further extending the overall connection distance by 150 meters (492 feet) per repeater used. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Number of VGA Outputs 2
- VGA Out Yes
- Product Type Video Extender Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number ST121EXT
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name VGA over Cat 5 UTP Video Extender Repeater
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 5
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- Converge A/V VGA over Cat5 UTP Receiver/Extender
- Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 7.20 oz
- Color Black
- Height 0.8"
- Width 2.5"
- Depth 4.1"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance 492.13 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 2
- Number of Input Devices Supported 2
- Graphics Modes VGA
- Maximum Video Resolution 1024 x 768
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.