Tripp Lite SU16000RT4U Smart Online 16000VA UPS 4U Rackmount Hot Swappable 120/208V 16kVA 13 Outlets
Tripp Lite 16kVA SmartOnline Hot-Swappable Modular Rack/Tower UPS offers 16,000 VA on-line, double-conversion UPS support for server, network and telecommunications equipment. Maintains full-time sine wave output within 3% of selectable 208/120 or 240/120V AC. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 65V to 140V (L-N). Network management interfaces include combination DB9 RS-232 enabled and dry contact serial port, enhanced USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support visual monitoring of all major UPS functions. Split phase 4 conductor hardwire input and output supported. UPS supported outlets include two L6-30R, six C19 and 5 low voltage 5-15/20R. Output connections are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch.
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load) 12 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) 5 Minute
- Product Type Dual Conversion Online UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number SU16000RT4U
- Manufacturer Tripp Lite
- Product Model SU16000RT4U
- Product Name SmartOnline SU16000RT4U 16kVA Tower/Rack-mountable UPS
- Product Line SmartOnline
- Brand Name Tripp Lite
- Network Management SNMP Manageable
- Package Contents
- SmartOnline SU16000RT4U 16kVA Tower/Rack-mountable UPS
- 16kVA/16,000 VA UPS power module in 4U rackmount housing
- Detachable hardwire input/output and output receptacle PDU
- External 4U battery pack
- 4 post rackmount installation brackets
- Form Factor Tower/Rack Mountable
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Output Voltage 120 V AC
- Output Voltage 208 V AC
- Output Voltage 240 V AC
- Load Capacity (VA) 16 kVA
- Load Capacity (Watt) 11.20 kW
- Receptacles 2 x NEMA L6-30R
- Receptacles 6 x IEC 320-C19
- Receptacles 5 x NEMA 5-15/20R
- Plug/Connector Type Hardwired
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.