A versatile UPS developed for the harshest power conditions in the world.
APC Smart-UPS RT SURTD3000XLT belongs to a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. This flexible form factor allows standardization across multiple applications. High power internal chargers allow virtually unlimited additional matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands of business-critical systems. Customers with harsh power environments looking for extremely tight voltage and frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction typical of double conversion online topology will get them in the Smart-UPS RT SURTD3000XLT .
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load) 33.90 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) 14.10 Minute
- Product Type Dual Conversion Online UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number SURTD3000XLT
- Manufacturer Schneider Electric SA
- Product Model SURTD3000XLT
- Product Name Smart-UPS RT 3kVA Tower UPS
- Product Line Smart-UPS
- Product Series RT
- Brand Name APC by Schneider Electric
- Package Contents
- Smart-UPS RT 3kVA Tower UPS
- CD with software
- Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
- User Manual
- Weight (Approximate) 120 lb
- Form Factor Tower
- Height 17"
- Width 5.1"
- Depth 26"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 208 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 160 V AC - 280 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 100 V AC - 280 V AC
- Output Voltage 208 V AC
- Load Capacity (VA) 3000 VA
- Receptacles 2 x NEMA L6-20R
- Receptacles 2 x NEMA L6-30R
- Load Capacity (Watt) 2100 W
- Plug/Connector Type NEMA L6-30P
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.