StarTech.com 2 Port USB HDMI KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub - 2 x 1 - 2 x Mini HDMI Digital Audio/Video
Share a keyboard, mouse and HDMI monitor between 2 multimedia computers.
The SV231HDMIUA 2-port USB HDMI KVM Switch lets you control two multimedia computers or devices with HDMI output, using a single peripheral set/console (USB keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers and microphone).
Ensuring high quality video, the HDMI KVM switch supports HD resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200. Offering genuine digital signal transmission, this switch can share one HD panel between multiple HDMI sources such as Blu-Ray players, Video Game consoles and HD media centers.
An integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub lets selected computers access shared high speed USB devices, eliminating duplicate peripheral costs.
The switch also supports switching functions that allow you to select connected computers, USB hub ports and audio/mic channels either simultaneously or independently using either front-panel push-buttons or keyboard hotkeys.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Number of HDMI Ports 4
- Number of USB Ports 6
- Product Type KVM Switchbox
- Manufacturer Part Number SV231HDMIUA
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Model SV231HDMIUA
- Product Name 2-Port USB HDMI KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Package Contents
- 2-Port USB HDMI KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
- Power Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 1.76 lb
- Height 1.6"
- Width 4.9"
- Depth 2.8"
- Number of Computers Supported 2
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.