StarTech.com 4 Port DVI + USB KVM Switch with Audio - KVM switch - USB 2.0 Hub - 2 ports - 1 local user - 1U - 4 x 1 - 4 x DVI Monitor
Control up to 4 high resolution multimedia computers from a single console. The SV431DVIUAHR 4 Port High Resolution USB DVI Dual Link KVM Switch with Audio provides simple, yet comprehensive KVM control of up to 4 directly connected computers with dual link DVI output and USB keyboard and mouse connections.
Audio switching capability and support for high resolution dual link DVI applications up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz (up to 3840x2400 at lower refresh rates), make this KVM a superior switching solution that integrates perfectly into multimedia environments.
The DVI USB KVM Switch is compatible with all USB supported operating systems with no software or drivers to install, and features a built-in USB 2.0 hub that allows you to share up to 3 high speed USB devices between computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a SV431RACK" text="1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- USB Yes
- DVI Yes
- Number of USB Ports 8
- Number of DVI Ports 5
- Product Type KVM Switchbox
- Manufacturer Part Number SV431DVIUA
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name 4 Port DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Package Contents
- 4 Port DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio
- 1 x Rubber Foot Pad
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 3.86 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7"
- Width 8.7"
- Depth 5.1"
- Number of Computers Supported 4
- Number of Local Users Supported 1
- Maximum Video Resolution 2560 x 1600
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Ports : 4
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.