The 8-Outlet Remote Power Controller (TK-RP08) provides remote on/off power control for devices in your network. Service, reboot and troubleshoot your network from one computer system.
Cascade up to 16 rack mountable units and manage up to 128 total power outlets. Save resources by performing power management from one computer.
This feature rich power controller delivers total load display and power module viewing. 8 green and red LED indicators display on/off and power failure status. A numerical display indicates a module number when multiple units are cascaded. Use this device with TRENDnets 1-Port KVM Switch over IP and enjoy full network management functionality from any location.
- Allows remote power control of 8 electrical outlets using ASCII commands
- Cascade up to 16 devices and control up to 128 AC power outlets
- Numerical module display identifies power module bank number for each cascaded unit
- Service, reboot and troubleshoot your network from any location when used with TRENDnets KVM over IP Switch, model TK-IP101
- 19 metal rack mount case
- Intuitive management interface
- Numerical LED display provides total real time current loads (showing 0~99A)
- 8 green (on/off) LED indicators monitor AC outlet status
- 8 red (alarm) LED indicators display power outlet state of failure
- One-touch on/off front panel buttons
- 2-year limited warranty
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.