StarTech.com Micro USB OTG (On the Go) to USB Adapter - M/F - 1 x Type B Male Micro USB - 1 x Type A Female USB - Nickel-plated Connectors - Black
The UUSBOTGADAP USB OTG Adapter converts your Micro USB On-The-Go capable tablet computer or Smartphone into a USB OTG host by adding a USB port to your mobile digital device, which increases its functionality and enables you to use a USB peripheral such as a thumb drive, or a USB mouse or keyboard, etc.
Backed by our lifetime warranty, this Micro USB OTG Adapter is constructed for maximum durability, to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections.
Please Note: This adapter will only work with devices that support USB OTG. Please consult your documentation and/or your service provider to ensure that your device does support USB OTG functionality.
- Product Type Data Transfer Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number UUSBOTGADAP
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name Micro USB OTG (On The Go) to USB Adapter - M/F
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket
- Color Black
- Length 1.3"
- Connector on First End 1 x 5-pin Type B Male Micro USB
- Connector on Second End 1 x 4-pin Type A Female USB
- Adapter Type USB
- Connector Plating Nickel
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.