RECOMMENDED FOR SMALL TO MIDSIZE BUSINESSES
WatchGuard XTM 3 Series appliances deliver a new class of performance-driven security for growing businesses. The XTM 3 Series offers up to 850 Mbps firewall throughput and security features including full HTTPS inspection, VoIP support, and optional application control.
- USB Yes
- Total Number of Ports 5
- Product Type Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- Manufacturer Part Number WG033533
- Manufacturer WatchGuard Technologies, Inc
- Product Model XTM 33-W
- Product Name XTM 33-W Firewall Appliance
- Product Series XTM 3
- Brand Name WatchGuard
- Package Contents
- XTM 33-W Firewall Appliance
- 5 x WSM Licenses
- 5 x Mobile VPN IPSec Tunnel Licenses
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification REACH
- Network Standard 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 5"
- Firewall Protection Supported Malware Protection
- Firewall Protection Supported Intrusion Prevention
- Firewall Protection Supported Gateway Antivirus
- Firewall Protection Supported Anti-spam
- Firewall Protection Supported Access Control
- Firewall Protection Supported Stateful Packet Filtering
- Firewall Protection Supported Dead Peer Detection
- Firewall Protection Supported Anti-spyware
- Firewall Protection Supported Denial of Service (DoS)
- Firewall Protection Supported Fragmentation Attack
- Firewall Protection Supported Application Layer Filtering
- Firewall Protection Supported Content Filtering
- Firewall Protection Supported Proxy Blocking
- Firewall Protection Supported Remote Access Authentication
- Depth 7.8"
- Width 10.8"
- Encryption Standard SHA-1
- Encryption Standard MD5
- Encryption Standard DES
- Encryption Standard 3DES
- Encryption Standard AES (128-bit)
- Encryption Standard AES (192-bit)
- Encryption Standard AES (256-bit)
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
|Brand||Watchguard Technologies, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Watchguard Technologies, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.