The SB-6335R is an HDMI V1.4 receiver that supports all the latest audio formats such as Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc and all 7 types of 3D. This CAT5/5e/6/7 Receiver (Transmitter model: SB-6335T sold separately) is designed using technology which allows full 3D at 1080p up to 330ft. The SB-6335R not only supports High Definition Video and Audio but also Bi-Directional IR and RS-232. Front panel LED status display indicates a valid HDMI source, connection between the Receiver & Transmitter, and Power. Built-in mounting tabs for surface mounting. Also supports DVI with use of an external adapter (not included). Note that DVI does not support audio. An extender requires both a transmitter and receiver. Please note that the HDMI Transmitter is not included and must be purchased separately along with the Receiver for correct functionality. Please see our store listing for model: SB-6335T.
- Compatible with CAT5 Transmitter (sold separately) SB: 6335T"
- Extended distance CAT6/7 330ft (100M), CAT5e 200ft (75M), CAT5 100ft (35M). Surface mountable ready. Easy to install.
- HD Resolutions: PC up to 1920x1200, HDTV up to 480p, 720p, 1080i/1080p. Receiver Supports IR EXT., RS-232 control
- HDMI HDBaseT Over single CAT5/5e/6/7 Receiver. 3D Enabled.
- HDMI Video/Audio and Video TMDS format with HDCP compliant. Digital RGB 36bits HDMI deep color.
- Power DC input with low power consumption (Full load 480mA). Universal power supply. switch DC 12V/1250mA
- Supports all latest Audio formats. Supports link speeds of up to 3.4Gbps via using the CAT5/5e/6/7 UTP/STP cable
Return and Tax Policies
We offer 45 days satisfaction guarantee from the date of purchase for most of the products that we sell, unless it is a special order or labor. Shipping is not refundable. If free shipping was offered, actual shipping/handling charges will be deducted. Before you return your item, a RA (Return Authorization) number must be obtained in writing via email. Returned products must be in brand new condition with all the accessories and original packaging. For items that are returned that are non-defective, a 10-20% restocking fee may be deducted from your refund amount.
Returns must be shipped in a double box to avoid damage by the shipping forwarder, which later may cause deductions. Products damaged by the customer will be returned back at the customer's expense, with no refund. We reserve the right to refuse returns of certain products due to manufacturer restrictions.
Texas state residents are subject to sales tax.