Educational Insights Design/Drill Activity Center - Theme/Subject: Learning - Skill Learning: Imagination, Creativity, Motor Skills, Color Matching, Skill Drill
Design & Drill Activity Center powers up their imaginations and builds coordination and creative thinking skills as they drill chunky, child-sized components into a sturdy activity board. Children love following the colorful activity cards to create pictures and patterns - from trains and boats to flowers and fish. Young builders can drill their very own designs. Simply snap any one of the drill bits into the power drill or the screwdriver handle, grab a handful of bolts and turn on the learning fun. Pieces include chunky plastic bolts, a reversible power drill, a screwdriver, three drill bits and a combination wrench for tiny hands. It requires three AA batteries (sold separately). Built child-tough, this durable center is recommended for children ages 3 to 6.
- Product Type Skill Developmental Toy
- Manufacturer Part Number 4112
- Manufacturer Educational Insights
- Product Model 4112
- Product Name Design/Drill Activity Center
- Brand Name Educational Insights
- Package Contents
- 4112 Design & Drill Activity Center Construction Set
- Plastic Bolts
- Reversible Power Drill
- 3 x Drill Bits
- Combination Wrench
- Country of Origin China
- Recycled No
- Post-consumer-waste% 0%
- Assembly Required No
- Height 5.3"
- Width 12.3"
- Depth 11.7"
- Recommended Age 3-6 Year
- Theme/Subject Learning
- Skill Learning Imagination
- Skill Learning Creativity
- Skill Learning Motor Skills
- Skill Learning Color Matching
- Skill Learning Skill Drill
- Educational/Developmental Toy Type Construction Set
- Age Range : 8-11 years
- Age Segment : Child
- Safety Warning : Choking Hazard Small Parts
- Number of Batteries Required : 3
- Battery Type Required : AA
Return and Tax Policies
We hope that you are fully satisfied with your purchase however if you are not, you may return the item within 90 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping and handling. (See below for certain restrictions.) The item must be returned, in new or like-new condition, and in its original packaging, and with all paperwork including manuals, assembly instructions and your packing slip, as well as all accessories to ensure full credit.
Online purchases returned within 90 days to our online Returns Center by mail will receive a refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item except when returning an online item to a store and when returning an item paid for with our Pay in Store payment option.
Items must be returned, in new, or like-new condition, and in its original packaging, and with all paperwork including manuals, assembly instructions and your packing slip, as well as all accessories to ensure full credit.
Please note the following items: Pre-recorded movies & music; computer & video game software; trading cards; and breast pumps must be returned in its original, sealed and unopened packages along with an in-store receipt or online packing slip for refund. If the packages have been opened, the items may only be exchanged for the identical items or titles.
Exceptions to 90-Day Policy Return Guidelines for Computer Hardware, Cameras, Camcorders, Digital Audible Players, Video Game Hardware, Personal DVD Player, No Contract Cell Phones and Baby Monitors.
We will accept returns of the following items within 30 days, from the date of purchase: Computer hardware (eReaders, Netbooks, Tablets); cameras; camcorders; digital audio players; video game hardware; personal DVD player; no-contract cell phones and baby monitors. The original in-store receipt or online packing slip is required and the item must be returned in its original package for a refund or exchange.
The packing slip in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item.
Unless your packing slip directs you to ship the item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), you may choose to return your item to your local Toys "R" Us location or ship the return package to:
Instructions for Returns to our Online Returns Center
There are 2 easy ways to return your item(s) to our Online Returns Center! Regardless of which method you use, please follow these simple instructions (It's important to note that the instructions below must be followed in order to allow us the opportunity to process your return).
1. Send the item in its original packaging.
Bundles • Items purchased as part of a build your own bundle must be returned as a group. The individual items that make up the bundle cannot be returned individually.
Personal Data • Please remove all personal data (e.g., computer or wireless phone data, videotapes), from any returned items. Toysrus.com/Babiesrus.com is not responsible for any personal data left on or in these items.
Promotional Items • Any product that is returned without a promotional item(s) that was included with the original transaction (e.g., buy a TV, get a free DVD player; buy a TV, get a free gift card; or buy a TV, get a DVD player half off) will have the value of the promotional item deducted from the refund amount.
2. Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. No credit will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals (i.e., any product not in "like new" condition).
3. Include your original packing slip. We will not be able to process a return for any shipment received without a packing slip.
IMPORTANT: You must check the reason for your return from the list provided on your packing slip in order for your return to be processed. If you selected Damaged, Defective or Other, you must state the nature of the damage or defect, or the reason for "other" in the space provided on the packing slip in order for us to properly process your return.
1. How to Use our Online Pre-Paid Return Label Service “R” us offers a convenient online pre-paid shipping label service that allows you to enter in all of your required information online and print out a label in the convenience of your home! There is a nominal fee for this service that will be deducted from your return amount. Please click here for fee schedule.
Steps to create your label:
• Enter your Ship ID/Tracking number. You will be provided with a visual during the return label creation process that shows you where these numbers can be found.
• You will be prompted for specific return information as you proceed through the online return label creation. Please enter as much information as you can.
• Print out the pre-paid return label. • Repackage items and include the packing slip in the package.
• Afflix the printed label to your package and drop off your package at any USPS location or arrange for a pickup at www.usps.com.
To complete a pre-paid online return label, please click here. To track your return after creating a pre-paid online return label, click here.
2. How to Use Your Own Postage and Mail Back to our Returns Center
1. If shipping on your own, please use a secure shipping method to send the item so that it can be tracked. For example, if you are sending it through the United States Postal Service, please request delivery confirmation. We are not responsible for items lost during shipping, and cannot process your return until the item is received.
2. Unless a different return address is specified on your packing slip, all returns should be sent to the following address:
The Return Center
2829 Rohr Road
Groveport, OH 43125
Some points to note:
A refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item except when returning an online item to a store.
Online returns made to a land-based store will be refunded to a merchandise credit card.
If you are returning a gift to our Returns Center, the purchaser will receive a refund issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item for the price of the item and any applicable taxes.
Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team.
Return Guidelines for Select Wheel and Outdoor Equipment/Items
We will not accept returns on some opened items purchased from our pool, water slide and large item categories; these manufacturers are listed below.
For the convenience of our guests, these manufacturers have set up toll-free customer service lines to handle all questions, problems and issues with defective merchandise.
General Foam 800-434-6178
Adventure Playsets (Backyard Discovery) 800-856-4445
Swim 'N' Play Inc. 866-844-8044
Little Tikes 800-321-0183 (Please select option 1)
Skywalker Holdings LLC 866-603-JUMP (5867)
Sportspower LTD 877-552-6862
We are legally required to collect sales tax on items shipped to states and localities in which Toys"R"Us currently does business in a physical location (Nexus).