The new MS Series studio reference monitor stands from Ultimate Support offer unparalleled innovation and strength for professional, project, and home studios alike. The MS-80 is a desktop monitor stand that features non-slip, high-density acoustic foam and an angle-adjustable base that allows the end user to fine tune the sweet spot. The MS-90 is a column monitor stand that offers internal cable management channels and 6000 Series aluminum construction while the MS-100 is essentially a combination of the two! From top to bottom, all three MS Series stands feature sonic isolation and decoupling components. The MS-100 and MS-90 feature two rubber couplers between the column and the top/bottom plates and spike decoupling designs under the top and bottom base plates.
Add the MS-90 to your studio and discover what you've been missing in your mix! Three Internal Channels for Cable and Weight Management. So your studio remains clear of untidy cables, two channels are designed for audio and power respectively. For additional stability, the larger third channel can be filled with shot or sand. The modern studio owner will love the contemporary look while the veteran engineer will appreciate the solid build and versatility. Choose the height that's best for your studio design
Sonic Isolation and Decoupling
Three Internal Channels for Cable and Weight Management
Ultimate Support Design
Color: Black with Red Accents
Capacity: 75 lbs.
Height: 45 in.
Item Weight: 14.5 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my shipping options for this product?
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
How do product returns work?
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.