In History PocketsAncient Civilizations Grades 13 you ll find seven memorable discovery pockets. An introduction pocket gives an overview of the time periods studied. The other pockets focus on the food shelter clothing and contributions of six ancient worlds.The book includes the following pockets: What Is History?map time line picture dictionary Ancient Mesopotamiacity-states ziggurats Hanging Gardens Ancient Egyptpharaohs life on the Nile River The Great Pyramid Ancient Greecethe agora at the theater the Parthenon Ancient Romelaurel wreaths triumphal arch the Colosseum Ancient Chinadancing dragons paper lanterns The Great Wall Ancient Aztec Worldcalendar feather fans The Great Temple. In each of the pockets you will find the following: a reproducible pocket label four picture dictionary words a fact sheet of background information for the teacher a reproducible student information booklet complete with illustrations a postcard of a famous monument two puppets to show the clothing arts and crafts projects plus writing activities. As a culminating activity the students put together a passport of all the places they have visited. This passport gives students a chance to reflect on all they have learned.
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.