The 6x2 Component Video Matrix Selector is the ultimate controller for high definition and progressive scan video sources. This HDTV selector allows you to simultaneously route any of six source devices to two separate TV/monitors or one source to two TV/monitors.
Connect all your HDTV products such as DVD players, satellite receivers, cable set-top boxes, or gaming systems, and use the remote control or front panel buttons to watch any picture on either of two plasma, CRT, LCD or projection televisions with complete independence!
This switch offers six component video inputs, six stereo audio inputs, and six optical digital audio TOSlink inputs. It will switch all of these inputs to either of the two outputs, with the audio following video. Comes complete with an infrared remote control that features discrete commands to make programming complex macros into your universal remote control system a snap. Now you can take control of your system and watch what you want, where you want, and do it with no compromises!
- Rack Mount Ears and Hardware Included
- Component Video Inputs: 6 (5 Rear, 1 Front)
- Component Video Outputs: 2 (Rear)
- Audio Inputs: L/R Analog Audio (5 Rear, 1 Front via 3.5mm jack), TOSlink Optical Digital Audio (5 Rear, 1 Front)
- Audio Outputs: L/R Analog Audio and TOSlink Optical Digital Audio (2 Rear)
- Compatible with all interlaced or progressive scan analog component video signals
- TosLink optical digital audio on all inputs & outputs
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.