Low-Frequency Reproducer. Woofer for two-way speech and music systems. High excursion for low-frequency clarity and punch. TIR and FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, and smooth frequency Resp. 400 watts long-term power capacity. 101-dB sensitivity. Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability. PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks. Usable Axial Frequency Resp. in Typical Enclosure (4.0 ft1 tuned to 40 Hz), Swept One-Third-octave Pink Noise, 4 Volts 10 Feet. Anechoic Environment, Normalized for 1 Watt/1 Meter (see Figure 1): 45-3,000 Hz. Power Handling (see Power-Handling Test section), Per ANSI/EIA RS-426-A 1980: 400 watts; Per AES2-1984/ANSI S4.26-1984; 50-500 Hz: 400 watts; 100-1,000 Hz: 500 watts. Sensitivity (SPL 1 m, 1 watt input power, nominal impedance). 200- to 3,000-Hz Average: 101 dB. 100- to 800-Hz Average: 98 dB.
- Product Type Woofer
- Manufacturer Part Number EVM15DLX
- Manufacturer The Bosch Group
- Product Model EVM15DLX
- Product Name EVM15DLX Woofer
- Brand Name Electro-Voice
- Sensitivity 101 dB
- Driver Type 15" Woofer
- Minimum Frequency Response 45 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 3 kHz
- RMS Output Power 400 W
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.